Setting up the Keyboard Logger
The Keyboard Logger needs full access in order to be able to log and store what’s written. Therefore this is the first thing you should to to make it work.
- Open the Settings App
- Tap General
- Tap Keyboard
- Tap Keyboards
- Tap “Add new Keyboard”
- Choose “Key Logger”
- Activate “Allow Full Access” and confirm
Next Step in order to use the Keyboard Logger is of course to chose the correct keyboard.
- When you see the keyboard in the App you are using, tap on the Globe icon at the bottom of the keyboard.
- In the pop up menu, choose Key Logger.
Now that you have the correct keyboard running, you need to enable logging.
- Locate the hosting app by typing keyboard in spotlight search
- When the hosting app is launched, toggle the enable switch at the top of the screen.
That’s it. Whatever you type now will be saved in the log file.